Graphic Artist (Philippines)
Want to use your ability to draw to make financial concepts come to life in a fun relatable manner? If you have a knack for storytelling and an interest in helping young people learn more about personal finance, join us in our mission to make financial content fun and simple to understand.
- Work with content lead and creative lead to illustrate and render comics and other ad-hoc graphics for The Simple Sum’s social media channels
- Update website and social media pages with new content
- Ensure that work produced closely aligns with the TSS style guide
- Conceptualise and storyboard content – from visual text outline to finished work
- Contribute content ideas for various mediums (Comics, Articles, Videos, IGS etc.)
- Work Independently and collaboratively within the editorial team and with other teams on a range of projects
- Proactively research and learn about personal finance
- At least 2-4 years of relevant work experience as an illustrator or designer or similar.
- Ability to contribute to personal finance story angles and creative
- Ability to simplify and storify complex information into easily digestible content
- Can relate to Gen Z and Millennial interests and ethos
- Strong Illustration, design, colour, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- Proficiency in design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s Photoshop
- Interest in learning about personal finance
- Ability to manage your time and priorities with ease.
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate efficiently in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge in After Effects and animation principles
- Familiarity and interest in personal finance topics
- Proficiency in design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s Illustrator and Indesign
Only applicants with a portfolio will be considered.
TSS is a go-to source for personal finance empowerment. We help young adults understand financial concepts and the pathways open to them, via content that’s entertaining and informative.